This statement has been compiled according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and exclusively applies to the activities of the company Chema Diagnostica. It also applies to visitors and users of the “chema.com” website. The collection and the processing of personal data will be carried out according to the following methods and purposes:
1. Data controller
The controller for the processing of the personal data by means of the “chema.com” website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is: Chema Diagnostica di Marco Fiore, Registered office: Via Campania 2/4 - 60030 Monsano (AN), Italy Ph. +39 0731 60 50 64 e-mail: email@example.com
2. Kind of processed data
Chema Diagnostica only collects the data voluntarily provided by the users as well as surfing data. No personal data are required from users who simply visit this Website. In order to register on this Website, users voluntarily provide their personal data, which shall be considered as obtained and therefore processed according the applicable regulations. Among the data voluntarily provided by the users, personal data may be collected, such as:
* user’s company;
* phone number;
* e-mail address;
* IP addresses;
* URI - Uniform Resource Identifier - addresses for the requested resources;
* time and method used for submitting requests to the server;
* numeric code regarding the server response status (success, error, etc).
Surfing data refer to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. Their transmission is implied in the use of Internet communications protocols. Albeit this information is not collected to be associated with data subjects, by their nature and through processing and associations with third parties data they may make it possible to identify users.
3. Purposes of the processing Chema Diagnostica processes the personal data provided by users on the Website while visiting it. In particular, users’ personal data may be used for the following purposes: * answering any support requests submitted by users;
* providing information about our services via e-mail or post when expressly requested by users;
* registration on the Website in order to access the documents available in the Customer Area.
The above mentioned purposes are to be approved by the users (in some cases and explicit approval is needed). Personal data my (may) be also used to determine any possible liability in case of cybercrimes involving the Website. Chema Diagnostica shall not used (use) the data provided for purposes other than those above mentioned and within the limits set from time to time in the specific statement attached to the specific services required by the users.
4. Personal data storage Data are processed for a period of time necessary to carry out the services requested by users or to pursue the purposes described in this document. Users may ask for the processing to stop or request the erasure of their data. The data forwarded to any service providers shall be processed for a period of time strictly necessary to carry out the activities they have been entrusted with.
5. Safety and transfer of personal data
The transfer, storage and processing of users’ data collected through this Website are protected by implementing appropriate technical measures. This Website also uses the encrypted HTTPS protocol. Users’ data are collected, filed and stored on a safe server, protected by a Cisco firewall and located in Milan in a controlled access web farm. Each superuser access is protected by a military-grade encryption (with asymmetric 4096 bit DH keys).
6. Data transfer to third parties
Chema Diagnostica does not transfer personal data to third parties. Nevertheless, Chema Diagnostica may provide users’ data to third parties in order to carry out certain processes, such as managing the Website. These third parties shall process users’ data in compliance with applicable regulations. Users’ data shall not be transferred outside the boundaries of European Union.
Chema Diagnostica shall provide users’ personal data to competent authorities only when required by the law.
7. Users (data subjects) rights Users may exercise the rights provided for in the applicable regulations, such as:
* the right to know whether their data are being processed and access to it;
* the right to update, change and/or rectify their personal data;
* the right to ask for their data to be erased, anonymised or blocked when they are processed unlawfully;
* the right to restrict the processing;
* the right to object to the processing for legitimate grounds;
* the right to receive a copy of the data provided and ask that they are transferred to another data controller.
Data subjects may exercise their rights at any time sending a registered letter with return receipt to Chema Diagnostica di Marco Fiore, with registered office in Via Campania 2/4 - 60030 Monsano (AN); or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 01/06/2018